Wednesday 29 April 2009

Female TV presenters

Why is it that the UK has some of the worst female TV presenters? At the top of the loathsome list is the highly irritating, very untalented Davina McCall.Whenever I accidentally come across this screaming, shouting attention seeking idiot, I envy those who live abroad and have never heard of her.Add to the list Ferne Cotton (relative of the famous Cotton broadcasting family, I wonder how she got the job). Her interviewing techniques are second to all. When she was talking to the crowd at Live 8, all she could ask was what people were feeling that day, always getting the response,"terrific". It's the kind of thing most people are told not to do on their first day in hospital/student radio.
Add to this list of shouting untalented fools, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, the only question left is how these nobodies keep getting work.Believe me, there's no jealousy, I have no desire whatsoever to appear on TV.I just don't want these untalented people on there either.

No comments:

Post a Comment