Wednesday 17 June 2009

Soft Rock Classics Show 19th June

Hey ho, here's this weeks playlist.
1) Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy train
2) Pat Benatar - Hit me with your best shot
3) Don Henley - Dirty laundry
4) Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up around the bend
5) Badfinger - Come and get it
6) Neil Young - Southern man
7) Black Sabbath - N.I.B
8) Paul McCartney - Every night
9) The Beatles - The long and winding road
10) Jackson Cooke - Hey pretty girl. For more information on this weeks new artist, go to www.jacksoncooke.com or myspace.com/jacksoncookemusic
11) Avril Lavigne - Happy ending
12) The Doors - People are strange
13) Kevin Johnson - Rock and roll I gave you all the best years of my life
14) Deep Purple - Highway star
15) Foreigner - Urgent
16) Alice Cooper - Only women bleed
17) Guns 'N' Roses - November rain
18) Marillion - Whatever is wrong with you
19) Jackson Cooke - Break free
20) Tom Petty - Into the great wide open
21) The Kinks - You really got me
22) Canned Heat - On the road again
23) U2 - One
24) Foo Fighters - Times like these

1 comment:

  1. Ghostlight are one of them bands and like a candian band called frozen ghost.Great songs ,I will add them to my playlist instantly ,what a treasure of true music.

    THanks Dominic for giving us this band and listening to their tunes.

    http://hamiltonradio.net

    ReplyDelete