Thursday 6 August 2009

Soft Rock Classics Show Playlist 8th August

Just off to the Cambridge Rock Festival, but here's this weeks playlist before I go.
1) ZZ Top - La Grange
2) Gary Moore - Walking by myself
3) Robert Plant - Heaven knows
4) Marillion - Cover my eyes
5) Van Halen - Right now
6) Jesus Jones - Right here right now
7) Queen - Innuendo
8) Thunder - Love walked in
9) Dunnos - Chip on your shoulder. For more on this German punk band, go to www.myspace.com/thedunnosbremen
10) Magazine - Shot by both sides
11) The Buzzcocks - What do I get
12) Reef - Place your hands
13) Aerosmith - Dude looks like a lady
14) ACDC - Thunderstruck
15) Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
16) Dire Straits - Telegraph road
17) Deep Purple - Hush
18) Evanescence - My immortal
19) Whitesnake - Ain't no love in the heart of the city
20) Eddie Money - Take me home tonight
21) Wings - Jet
22) George Harrison - What is life
23) The Beatles - In my life

No comments:

Post a Comment