Friday 6 November 2009

Soft Rock Classics Show 7th November

Someone I once had the misfortune to know has started a Facebook group called "ban all networked radio shows". Do you think I should join?
1) Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
2) Kings Of Leon - Notion
3) David Lee Roth - Just like paradise
4) Lita Ford - Kiss me deadly
5) Bon Jovi - Lay your hands on me
6) Melissa Etheridge - Bring me some water
7) The Waterboys - Fishermans blues
8) Europe - Superstitious
9) Harry Chapin - Cats in the cradle
10) Oasis - Cast no shadow
11) The Who - Baba O'Reilly
For the second half of the show, it's my great pleasure to be joined by Mark Kelly, the keyboardist from Marillion, talking about their new album, Less Is More
12) Marillion - Quartz
13) Marillion - Interior Lulu
14) Marillion - The great escape
15) Marillion - Neverland
16) Marillion - Uninvited guest

No comments:

Post a Comment