Saturday 20 March 2010

Soft Rock Classics Show 20th March

Are you ready to rock my children?
1) Van Halen - Right now
2) REM - Radio song
3) Guns 'N' Roses - Civil war
4) Bryan Adams - Can't stop this thing we started
5) Marillion - No one can
6) Seal - Crazy
7) Tom Petty - Into the great wide open
8) Thunder - Love walked in
9) Ozzy Osborne - No more tears
10) Wolfmother - White feather
11) Jo Jo Gunne - Run run run
12) Velvet Revolver - Slither
13) Boz Scaggs - Lido shuffle
14) Lou Reed - Satellite of love
15) Todd Rungden - I saw the light
16) Magnum - Just like an arrow
17) Deep Purple - Highway star
18) Hootie & The Blowfish - I only wanna be with you
19) Airbourne - No way but the hard way
20) Ratt - The best of me
21) The Police - Canary in a coalmine
22) Eric Clapton - Knocking on heaven's door
23) Bob Dylan - Subterranean homesick blues
This week's third hour features live recordings by the best rock acts ever.
1) ACDC - Thunderstruck
2) KISS - I was made for loving you
3) The Who - Heaven and hell
4) The Who - I can't explain
5) Nirvana - The man who sold the world
6) Neil Young - Like a hurricane
7) Thin Lizzy - Dancing in the moonlight
8) Cheap Trick - If you want my love
9) Pink Floyd - Breath
10) Simple Minds - Glittering prize
11) Jimi Hendrix - Sgt Pepper's lonely heart club band
12) Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
13) The Killers - All the things that I've done

No comments:

Post a Comment