Saturday 14 August 2010

Soft Rock Classics Show 14th August

It's the first of several specials looking at highlights from The Cambridge Rock Festival.
1) East Of Eden - Jig-a-jig
2) UFO - Only you can rock me
3) Jethro Tull - Locomotive breath
4) Adrian Nation - Don't turn away. For more on this fine singer/songwriter, go to
www.adriannation.com
5) Buffalo Springfield - For what it's worth
I spoke to legendary new wave of British heavy metal legends, Praying Mantis, who have a new album out called Sanctuary
6) Praying Mantis - Sanctuary
7) Praying Mantis - Restless heart
8) Praying Mantis - Turn the tide
9) Praying Mantis - Tears in the rain
10) Praying Mantis - ream on
In the second hour, I'm joined by Rob Weir, lead guitarist and founder of the Tygers Of Pan Tang
11) Tygers Of Pan Tang - Raised on rock
12) Tygers Of Pan Tang - Don't touch me there
13) Tygers Of Pan Tang - Suzie smiled
14) Tygers Of Pan Tang - Love potion no. 9
15) Tygers Of Pan Tang - Hot blooded
16) Tygers Of Pan Tang - Wild catz
17) ACDC - Go down
Hour three continues the Cambridge Rock Festival coverage.
1) The Paramounts - Poison ivy
2) Small Faces - Afterglow of your love
3) The Zombies - Time of the season
4) The Who - Love reign over me
I then met Who's Next, the UK's premier Who tribute act
5) Who's Next - I can't explain
6) Who's Next - Join together
7) Who's Next - Who are you
8) Who's Next - You better you bet
9) Who's Next - Won't get fooled again
10) The Who - The real me

No comments:

Post a Comment