Sunday 12 December 2010

Brit Rock 11th December

Christmas is coming but I've very generously laid aside some time to update this blog. Aren't I kind?
1) ACDC - Thunderstruck
2) KISS - God of thunder
3) Bob Dylan - Hurricane
4) Bruce Springsteen - Thunder road
5) Lita Ford - Kiss me deadly
6) Aerosmith - Love in an elevator
7) Night Ranger - Don't tell me you love me
8) Shush - Do what I want
9) Dio - Holy diver
10) Big Country - Chance
11) Reef - Place your hands
12) UFO - Doctor doctor
13) Cozy Powell - Na na na
14) Supertramp - Crime of the century
15) Van Morrison - Domino
16) John Lennon - Whatever gets you through the night
17) Steeley Dan - Ricky don't lose that number
18) Thin Lizzy - Still in love with you
19) Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet home Alabama
20) ELP - Karn evil no. 9
21) Genesis - The carpet crawlers
22) Joe Cocker - You are so beautiful
The third hour features some exceedingly short songs
1) Van Halen - Eruption
2) Beatles - Sgt Peppers (reprise)
3) Blur - Song 2
4) Undertones - Teenage kicks
5) White Stripes - Fell in love with a girl
6) Jerry Lee Lewis - What I'd say
7) Chuck Berry - Come on
8) Elvis Presley - You're so square (baby I don't care)
9) Queen - We will rock you
10) Neil Young - Needle and the damage done
11) JJ Cale - After midnight
12) The Clash - White riot
13) Ramones - Sheena is a punk rocker
14) The Buzzcocks - What do I get
15) Jimi Hendrix - Cross town traffic
16) The Who - I can't explain
17) The Doors - Break on through
18) The Kinks - You really got me
19) Eddie Cochran - Something else
20) Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - Please don't touch
21) Motorhead - Ace of spades
22) The Jam - English rose
23) John Lee Hooker - Boom boom
24) The Smiths - Girlfriend in a coma
25) The Cure - Boys don't cry

No comments:

Post a Comment