Saturday 19 February 2011

Brit Rock 19th February 2011

Hello to you. Enjoy.
1) Heart - Barracuda
2) B52's - Rock lobster
3) Marillion - Assasing
4) Hootie & The Blowfish - I only wanna be with you
5) Waterboys - Fishermans blues
6) Linkin Park - One step closer
7) Metallica - One
8) Nirvana - In bloom
9) Thin Lizzy - Do anything you wanna do
10) Gillan - Trouble
11) John Waite - Rough and tumble
12) The Babys - Everytime I think of you
13) Chuck Berry - You never can tell
14) Squeeze - Take me I'm yours
15) Styx - Renegade
16) Rainbow - Kill the king
17) The Who - Who are you
18) Toto - Hold the line
19) Genesis - Follow you follow me
20) The Cars - Just what I needed
21) Neil Young - Four strong winds
22) Judas Priest - Hell bent for leather
23) UFO - Only you can rock me
24) Bob Seger - We've got tonight
25) Sweet - Love is like oxygen
26) The Stranglers - No more heroes
Hour three features some anti love rock songs
1) Alanis Morissette - You oughta know
2) Alice Cooper - poison
3) Them Crooked Vultures -No one loves me and neither do I
4) Jim Capaldi - Love hurts
5) Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name
6) J Giels Band - Love stinks
7) Buzzcocks - What do I get
8) Marilyn Manson - Tainted love
9) Bob Dylan - Positively 4th street
10) Ugly Kid Joe - Everything about you
11) Blue October - Hate me
12) Meatloaf - Paradise by the dashboard light
13) Foo Fighters - Monkey wrench

No comments:

Post a Comment