Monday 28 March 2011

Brit Rock 26th March 2011

Hello you.
1) Supertramp - Breakfast in America
2) Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me
3) ZZ Top - TV dinners
4) Billy Joel - Scenes from an Italian restaurant
5) STYX - Come sail away
6) Toto - Hold the line
7) Uriah Heep - The wizard
8) My Passion - The mess we made of our lives. For more info go to www.thenoisecartel.com
9) Iggy Pop - The passenger
10) INXS - Heaven sent
11) Mike & The Mechanics - All I need is a miracle
12) Elton John - Saturday night's alright for fighting
13) The Kinks - You really got me
14) Rolling Stones - It's all over now
15) The Pretty Things - Don't bring me down
16) Nashville Teens - Tobacco road
17) The Beatles - I saw her standing there
18) Them - Baby please don't go
19) The Zombies - She's not there
20) Bob Dylan - The times they are a changing
21) Protest The Hero - C'est la vie. Go to www.thenoisecartel.com
22) ACDC - For those about to rock
23) The Police - Synchronicity 2
24) Black Crowes - Jealous again
25) Faces - Stay with me
26) Free - Wishing well
Hour three features some folk rock
1) The Strawbs - Part of the union
2) Van Morrison - In the days before rock and roll
3) Mumford & Sons - Winter winds
4) Flogging Molly - Devil's dance floor
5) Pogues - Dirty old town
6) Suzanne Vega - Luka
7) Lindisfarne - Lady Eleanor
8) Joan Armatrading - All the way from America
9) Jackson Browne - Doctor my eyes
10) Al Stewart - On the border
11) James Taylor - Your smiling face
12) Harry Chapin - WOLD
13) Tim Hardin - How can we hang on to a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment