Sunday 22 May 2011

Brit Rock 21st May 2011

I was strolling in the park one day. In the merry merry month of May. I really need to find better ways to fill my days.
1) The Hollies - Long cool woman in a black dress
2) ZZ Top - Sharp dressed man
3) Elvis Presley - Blue suede shoes
4) Joe Cocker - You can leave your hat on
5) P.I.L - Rise
6) Alice Cooper - Only women bleed
7) Quireboys - There she goes again
8) Steven Tyler - (It) feels so good
9) 1927 - That's when I think of you
10) The Scorpions - Coast to coast
11) The Butterfly Ball - Love is all
12) Black Sabbath - Heaven and hell
13) Linkin Park - One step closer
14) Vertical Horizon - Everything you want
15) Papa Roach - Last resort
16) Bon Jovi - It's my life
17) Iron Maiden - The wicker man
18) Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California
19) Flogging Molly - Devil's dance floor
20) U2 - Elevation
21) Don Henley - Taking you home
22) Blink 182 - All the small things
23) Magnum - Just like an arrow
24) Marillion - No one can
25) Neil Young - Rocking in the free world
Hour three plays music from the second generation of rock, encompassing the years 1975 to 1989.
1) Guns 'N' Roses - Sweet child o mine
2) Cheap Trick - I want you to want me
3) Genesis - Tonight tonight tonight
4) The Cars - Just what I needed
5) The Police - King of pain
6) Journey - Don't stop believing
7) Status Quo - Whatever you want
8) Foreigner - Cold as ice
9) Def Leppard - Photograph
10) ACDC - You shook me all night long
11) Supertramp - Take the long way home
12) Queen - Hammer to fall
13) Phil Lynott - Old town

No comments:

Post a Comment