Sunday 18 December 2011

Brit Rock 10th December

Baby, it’s cold outside
1) John Mellencamp – Hurts so good
2) Scorpions – No one like you
3) Van Halen – Oh pretty woman
4) Alan Parsons Project – Eye in the sky
5) Don Henley – Dirty laundry
6) Asia – Only time will tell
7) Joan Jett – I love rock and roll
8) Split Enz – I got you
9) Status Quo – Dear John
10) Tom Petty – Christmas all over again
11) Bruce Spingsteen – Merry Christmas baby
12) Bon Jovi – I wish everyday could be like Christmas
13) Bob Dylan – Must be Santa
14) INXS – Heaven sent
15) Iron Maiden – Running free
16) Iron Maiden – Hallowed be thy name
17) Iron Maiden – Blood brothers
18) Skid Row – Youth gone wild
19) Scorpions – Coast to coast
20) Whitesnake – Still of the night
21) Black Stone Cherry – White thrash millionaire
22) Them Crooked Vultures – New fang
23) The Gaslight Anthem – American slang
Praise the lord as hour three features non stop Christian rock
1) Stryper – Calling on you
2) Angelica – Time and time again
3) X-Sinner – Lift him up
4) Mike & The Mechanics – Silent running
5) U2 – I still haven’t found what I’m looking for
6) Cliff Richard – Jesus
7) Keith Green – Lies
8) Petra – Judas kiss
9) Barren Cross – Rock for the king
10) Amy Grant – Lead me on
11) Carl Anderson – Heaven on their minds
12) Ted Neeley – I only want to say

No comments:

Post a Comment