Saturday 7 January 2012

Brit Rock 7th January

It's 2012. How's the New Year treating you then?
1) REM - It's the end of the world
2) U2 - New Year's Day
3) Foreigner - Juke box hero
4) Tom Petty - I won't back down
5) Metallica - Seek and destroy
6) Ozzy Osbourne - No more tears
7) Lita Ford - Kiss me deadly
8) Tygers Of Pan Tang - Raised on rock
9) Praying Mantis - Turn the tide
10) Alice Cooper - I am made of you
11) Stone Sour - Hesitate
12) Chris Cornell - You know my name
13) Fleetwood Mac - Go your own way
14) ACDC - It's a long way to the top
15) ACDC - Back in black
16) ACDC - Thunderstruck
17) Drive By Truckers - Used to be a cop
18) Rival Sons - Pressure and time
19) Joe Bonamassa - Slow train
20) Coldplay - Paradise
21) Kid Rock - Care
Hour three is UK adult orientated rock
1) Genesis - Abacab
2) Supertramp - Dreamer
3) ELO - Wild West hero
4) Free - My brother Jake
5) Peter Gabriel - Solsbury hill
6) Steve Winwood - Valerie
7) T-Rex - Get it on
8) Bonnie Tyler - Holding out for a hero
9) Dave Edmunds - Girl's talk
10) Asia - Heat of the moment
11) Chris Rea - Tell me there's a heaven
12) Dire Straits - Brothers in arms

No comments:

Post a Comment