Sunday 19 February 2012

Brit Rock 18th February

I feel that cold wind chilling my old bones.
1) Cinderella - Somebody save me
2) ACDC - Big Jack
3) Rick Springfield - Human touch
4) ZZ Top - Gimme all your loving
5) Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme three steps
6) Hanoi Rocks - Up around the bend
7) Kings Of Leon - Sex on fire
8) Primal Scream - Country girl
9) Bad Company - Can't get enough
10) ELO - Don't bring me down
11) The Faces - Stay with me
12) Aerosmith - Love in an elevator
13) Rolling Stones - Brown sugar
14) Queen - We will rock you
15) Thunder - Dirty love
16) Marillion - Cover my eye (pain and heaven)
17) Van Halen - Panama
18) Nickelback - Too bad
19) Thin Lizzy - The boys are back in town
20) Motley Crue - Too fast for love
21) Ramones - Sheena is a punk rocker
22) White Stripes - Seven nation army
23) Green Day - American idiot
24) Motorhead - Ace of spades
25) Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love
26) Judas Priest - Living after midnight
27) The Darkness - Friday night
28) Deep Purple - Black night
29) Rainbow - Since you've been gone
In the third hour, another chance for you to hear some of the musical tributes first broadcast last year as lovingly put together by me.
1) Iron Maiden - Running free
2) Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name
3) Iron Maiden - Blood brothers
4) The Who - I can't explain
5) The Who - Baba O' Reilly
6) The Who - Who are you
7) The Doors - Love me two times
8) The Byrds - Chestnut mare
9) The Animals - We've gotta get out of this place

No comments:

Post a Comment