Monday 2 April 2012

Brit Rock 31st March

Almost April Fool's day. This week is non stop dance music..............April fools. The first two hours is non stop garage rock.
1) Arctic Monkeys - I bet that you look good on the dance floor
2) The Libertines - What became of the likely lads
3) Kingsmen - Louie Louie
4) The Troggs - Wild thing
5) The Wailers - Tall cool one
6) The Yardbirds - Shapes of things
7) Them - Gloria
8) The Kinks - Dedicated follower of fashion
9) The Who - I can't explain
10) Animals - Don't let me be misunderstood
11) Small Faces - Itchycoo park
12) Pretty Things - Don't bring me down
13) Rolling Stones - Paint it black
14) MC5 - Baby please don't go
15) The Stooges - I wanna be your dog
16) Kings Of Leon - Use somebody
17) Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Beat the devil's tattoo
18) Dr Feelgood - Milk & alcohol
19) Eddie & The Hotrods - Do anything you wanna do
20) The Vines - Get free
21) The Strokes - Under the cover of darkness
22) White Stripes - The hardest button to button
23) The Hives - Hate to say I told you so
24) The Killers - All the things I've done
25) Franz Ferdinand - Take me out
26) Bloc Party - Helicopter
27) Jet - Are you gonna be my girl
28) Black Keys - Lonely boy
29) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads will roll
30) Editors - Papillion
Hour three is another chance to hear some of the previously broadcast band tributes
1) Aerosmith - Walk this way
2) Aerosmith - Love in an elevator
3) Aerosmith - Cryin'
4) Def Leppard - Photograph
5) Def Leppard - Rocket
6) Def Leppard - Armageddon it
7) Bruce Springsteen - Human touch

No comments:

Post a Comment