Saturday 22 September 2012

Brit Rock 1st September

Alright. 1)Bon Jovi - Runaway 2)Supertramp - Crime of the century 3)Ozzy Osbourne - No more tears 4)Stuart Bull Band - I've got the music in me 5)Stuart Bull Band - Give me your heart 6)Graham Bonnet - Night games 7)Black Stone Cherry - Like I roll 8)Blackfoot - Highway song 9)Thin Lizzy - Still in love with you 10)Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4 11)The Beatles - Mr Moonlight 12)The Quireboys - 7'0' clock 13)Black Crowes - Jealous again 14)Radiohead - Creep 15)Marillion - Cover my eyes 16)Kansas - Carry on wayward son 17)Goo Goo Dolls - Iris 18)Twin Atlantic - Yes I was drunk 19)The Darkness - Nothing's gonna stop us 20)Foreigner - Hot blooded 21)Motley Crue - Public enemy number one 22)Aerosmith - Love in an elevator 23)David Bowie - Sound and vision Hour three is an hour of classic hard rock 1)Vanilla Fudge - You keep me hanging on 2)Neil Young - Like a hurricane 3)Metallica - Enter sandman 4)Guns 'N' Roses - Paradise city 5)ACDC - Let there be rock 6)Airbourne - Running wild 7)Judas Priest - Living after midnight 8)Black Sabbath - Heaven and hell 9)Deep Purple - Highway star 10)Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane

No comments:

Post a Comment