Sunday 27 October 2013

Brit Rock 24th August

1)Bon Jovi - Runaway 2)Supertramp - Crime of the century 3)Ozzy Osbourne - No more tears 4)Stuart Ball Band - I got the music in me 5)Stuart Ball Band - Give me your heart 6)Blackfoot - Highway song 7)Thin Lizzy - Still in love with you 8)Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4 9)The Beatles - Mr Moonlight 10)Quireboys - '7 'o clock 11)Black Crowes - Jealous again 12)Radiohead - Creep 13)Marillion - Cover my eyes 14)Kansas - Carry on wayward son 15)Goo Goo Dolls - Iris 16)Twin Atlantic - Yes I was drunk 17)The Darkness - Nothing's gonna stop us 18)Foreigner - Hot blooded 19)Motley Crue - Public enemy number one 20)Aerosmith - Love in an elevator 21)David Bowie - Sound and vision It's an hour of classic hard rock in hour three 1)Vanilla Fudge - You keep me hanging on 2)Neil Young - Like a hurricane 3)Metallica - Enter sandman 4)Guns 'N' Roses - Paradise city 5)ACDC - Let there be rock 6)Airbourne - Running wild 7)Judas Priest - Living after midnight 8)Black Sabbath - Heave & hell 9)Deep Purple - Highway star 10)Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane 11)Cozy Poweel - Dance with the devil

No comments:

Post a Comment