Sunday 11 October 2009

Soft Rock Classics Show 10th October

I have very exciting news for all musicians everywhere on next weeks show. Just have patience my children in rock.
1) The Darkness - Friday night
2) Garbage - Stupid girl
3) Janes Addiction - Been caught stealing
4) Pink Floyd - Breath
5) Allman Brothers - Ramblin' man
6) Aerosmith - Dream on
7) Alice Cooper - Elected
8) Roger Daltrey - Giving it all away
9) Focus - Sylvia
10) Mother Black Cap - Home. For more on this gigging band from Norwich here in the UK, go to www.motherblackcap.co.uk or www.myspace.com/themotherblackcap
11) The Band - The weight
12) Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme three steps
13) Eddie Cochran - Three steps to heaven
14) Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
15) UFO - Doctor doctor
16) U2 - All I want is you
17) ACDC - You shook me all night long
18) It Bites - Calling all the heroes
19) Europe - Carrie
20) Foo Fighters - Evermore
21) Hawkwind - Silver machine
22) Peter Frampton - Show me the way
23) Whitesnake - Ain't no love in the heart of the city
24) Great White - Rock me
25) The Scorpions - The zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment