Friday 23 October 2009

Soft Rock Classics Show 24th October

Have you entered my competition to win a brand new guitar yet ? You know you want to.

1) Jo Jo Gunne - Run run run
2) Cinderella - Somebody save me
3) Twisted Sister - We're not gonna take it
4) The Butterfly Experiment - Driving me crazy. For more on this hard working, very talented unsigned band, go to thebutterflyexperiment.com or www.myspace.com/thebutterflyexperiment
5) KISS - Modern day Delilah
6) John Lennon - Stand by me
7) Poco - Call it love
8) Genesis - Turn it on again
9) INXS - New sensation
10) Bryan Adams - Straight from the heart
11) Kansas - Dust in the wind
12) Styx - Renegade
13) Moody Blues - The voice
14) Linkin Park - Numb
15) Counting Crows - Big yellow taxi
16) Evanescence - Going under
17) White Stripes - Seven nation army
18) 3 Doors Down - When I'm gone
19) The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love
20) The Butterfly Experiment - Runaway child
21) The Baby's - Isn't it time
22) Canned Heat - Let's work together
23) Led Zeppelin - Ramble on
24) The Byrds - Eight miles high
25) Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie
26) Steve Miller Band - Fly like an eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment