Friday 15 January 2010

Soft Rock Classics Show 16th January

So how is 2010 treating you so far?
1) Iggy Pop - Lust for life
2) Ram Jam - Black Betty
3) Steve Miller Band - Swingtime
4) Thin Lizzy - Dancing in the moonlight
5) Fleetwood Mac - The chain
6) Heart - Barracuda
7) Peter Gabriel - Solsbury hill
8) Chicago - Baby what a big surprise
9) Meatloaf - All revved up and no place to go
10) Warmachine - Moving on. For more on this new, Toronto based four piece band, go to www.myspace.com/warmachine or www.warmachineonline.com
11) My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the black parade
12) Blink 182 - The rock show
13) Sum 41 - Fat lip
14) Van Der Graff Generator - Theme 1
15) Placebo - Nancy boy
16) Weezer - Hash pipe
17) Bush - Swallowed
18) Chicken Shack - I'd rather go blind
19) INXS - Beautiful girl
20) Warmachine - We're the chemical
21) Metallica - One
22) Greenday - When I come around
23) White Stripes - Dead leaves and the dirty ground
24) Buzzcocks - What do I get
25) PIL - Rise
26) Mason Williams - Classical gas
Every week,I use the extra third hour of the show to look deeper at a particular genre of rock. This week, an hour of hair metal.
1) KISS - I was made for lovin' you
2) Def Leppard - Rock of ages
3) Poison - Cry tough
4) Twisted Sister - We're not gonna take it
5) Motley Crue - Too young to fall in love
6) Ratt - Round an round
7) Skid Row - 18 and life
8) Nelson - I can't live without your love and devotion
9) Warrant - Cherry pie
10) Cinderella - Somebody save me
11) WASP - The real me
12) Quiet Riot - Cum on feel the noize
13) Loverboy - Working for the weekend
14) Extreme - More than words

No comments:

Post a Comment