Friday 29 January 2010

Soft Rock Classics Show 30th January 2010

Is 2010 treating you well? I'm in the UK so obviously it's cold, grey and miserable.
1) ZZ Top - TV dinners
2) Jethro Tull - Locomotive breath
3) Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Can't stop
4) Everclear - Father of mine
5) Santana - Smooth
6) Lenny Kravitz - American woman
7) Smash Mouth - All star
8) Blink 182 - What's my age again
9) Marija - Human again. To learn more about this blissfully talented female lead band from Canada, go to www.shadowtalk.com or www.myspace.com/rijamusic
10) Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I hate myself for loving you
11) Fyfe Dangerfield - She needs me
12) ELO - Don't bring me down
13) Iron Butterfly - In-a-gadda-da-vida
14) Avril Lavigne - Happy ending
15) Evanescence - My immortal
16) Bowling For Soup - 1985
17) Green Day - Wake me up when September ends
18) Linkin Park - From the inside
19) Dire Straits - Tunnel of love
20) Queen - I want it all
21) Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet home Alabama
22) Deep Purple - Perfect strangers
23) Saxon - Denim and leather
24) Status Quo - Dirty water
25) Medicine Head - One and one is one
This week's third hour features contemporary eclectic, adventurous music from a diversity of styles and eras. No, I don't understand what that means either.
1) Ryan Adams - Answering bell
2) Crosby Stills and Nash - Suite Judy blue eyes
3) Joni Mitchell - Chelsea morning
4) Van Morrison - In the days before rock 'n' roll
5) Bob Dylan - Blowing in the wind
6) Fairport Convention - Meet on the ledge
7) Damian Rice - Cannonball
8) Neil Young - Sugar mountain
9) Leonard Cohen - Suzanne
10) Jackson Browne - In the shape of a heart
11) Alan Parsons Project - Old and wise
12) Tim Hardin - How can we hang on to a dream
13) Kate Bush - The man with the child in his eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment