Sunday 18 July 2010

Soft Rock Classics Show 17th July

And what a good show it is this week. If you want to win free tickets to the Cambridge Rock Festival, taking place on 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th August, answer me this. The Monsters Of British Rock featuring Micky Moody and Neil Murray ae playing on the Saturday night.Both Micky and Neil are former members of Whitesnake. Just name me five other former Whitesnake members, and the tickets are yours. You will be responsible for arranging your own travel. Send me an email with your answer to domininicforbesesq@yahoo.co.uk
I look forward to seeing you there.
1) Aerosmith - Love in an elevator
2) Jackson Browne - Doctor my eyes
3) The Cult - Lil' devil
Joined by Spike from the Quireboys at Sweden Rock.
4) The Quireboys - Don't bite the hand that feeds you
5) The Quireboys - Love to love
6) The Quireboys - He'll have to go
7) The Quireboys - 7'o clock
8) Def Leppard - Rock rock ('till you drop)
9) Whitesnake - Trouble
10) KISS - I was made for loving you
11) Ozzy Osbourne - Mr Crowley
12) ACDC - Money talks
In the second hour, more from Sweden Rock, featuring Y&T.
13) Y&T - Summertime girls
14) Y&T - Shine on
15) Y&T - Black tiger
16) Y&T - Mean streak
17) Y&T - On with the show
18) Heart - Never
19) Tygers Of Pan Tang - Hellbound
20) Peter Gabriel - Games without frontiers
21) Deep Purple - Perfect strangers
22) Chris De Burgh - Spanish train
23) Kevin Johnson - Rock 'n' roll I gave you all the best years of my life
Hour three features album/adult orientated rock
1) Chris Rea - I can hear your heartbeat
2) Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
3) Bonnie Tyler - Holding out for a hero
4) Phil Collins - I cannot believe it's true
5) Foreigner - That was yesterday
6) Hall & Oates - Kiss on my list
7) Supertramp - The logical song
8) Christopher Cross - Never be the same
9) Gerry Rafferty - Night owl
10) Michael McDonald - I keep forgetting
11) Steve Winwood - Valerie
12) ELO - Wild west hero
13) Reunion - Life is a rock

No comments:

Post a Comment