Sunday 4 July 2010

Soft Rock Classics Show 3rd July

Here we all are my children in rock
1) Muse - Knights of Cydonia
2) Placebo - Pure morning
3) Limp Bizkit - Behind blue eyes
4) The Who - Join together
5) Alice Cooper - School's out
6) Blind Faith - Can't find my way home
7) Iron Maiden - Hallowed by thy name
8) Metallica - Hero of the day
9) Slash featuring Fergie - Beautiful dangerous
10) Blue October - Hate me
11) Iggy Pop - The passenger
12) Queen - Now I'm here
In the second hour, I'm joined by Randy Bachman and Fred Turner, reunited as Bachman & Turner
13) BTO - Let it ride
14) BTO - Taking care of business
15) Bachman & Turner - Taking care of business
16) BTO - Not fragile
17) Guess Who - American woman
18) BTO - You ain't seen nothing yet
19) BTO - Rock is my life
20) Spencer Davis Group - Keep on running
21) Free - Alright now
The third hour features Letz Zep in concert,one of the UK's best Led Zeppelin tribute acts. For more details go to info@letzzep.com
1) Letz Zep - Rock and roll
2) Letz Zep - Black dog
3) Letz Zep - Babe I'm gonna leave you
4) Letz Zep - Dazed and confused
5) Letz Zep - Going to California
6) Letz Zep - Stairway to heaven
7) Letz Zep - The ocean
8) Letz Zep - The immigrant song

No comments:

Post a Comment