Monday 24 January 2011

Brit Rock 22nd January 2011

Greetings, here's this weeks listings.
1) Judas Priest - Breaking the law
2) Eric Clapton - I shot the sheriff
3) Bobby Fuller Four - I fought the law
4) Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
5) Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate son
6) Saxon - 747 (strangers in the night)
7) Midnight Oil - Beds are burning
8) Made In China - Fire. For more on this duo from Lanzarote, go to www.riddimstudios.com or www.myspace.com/riddimstudioslanzarote
9) Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Chile (slight return)
10) Kings Of Leon - Pyro
11) Rainbow - I surrender
12) Whitesnake - Ain't no love in the heart of the city
13) Living Colour - Love rears its ugly head
14) Skid Row - Youth gone wild
15) WASP - The real me
16) Doobie Brothers - The doctor
17) Queen - I want it all
18) Billy Joel - I go to extremes
19) Marillion - Easter
20) Tom Petty - I won't back down
21) Faith No More - Epic
22) Great White - Once bitten twice shy
23) Don Henley - New York minute
24) Made In China - Born under a bad sign
25) Cream - Badge
The third hour is connections, each song played has a connection to the next.
1) Bob Dylan - Rainy day women # 12 & 35
2) Travelling Wilburys - Handle with care
3) Grateful Dead - Touch of grey
4) Steve Miller Band - The joker
5) The Clash - Should I stay or should I go
6) White Stripes - Seven nation army
7) Easybeats - Friday on my mind
8) Gary Moore - Over the hills and far away
9) Joan Jett - I hate myself for loving you
10) Lita Ford - Kiss me deadly
11) Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to romance
12) Manfred Mann’s Earth Band - Blinded by the light

No comments:

Post a Comment