Sunday 30 January 2011

Brit Rock 29th January 2011

Imagine the scene, I'm having a private conversation, someone hears what I'm saying and they dislike it. So rather than face me and tell me they don't like what I'm saying in this private conversation (which would risk them being told to mind their own business) they go to a national newspaper (which is staffed by tabloid journalists, who are the lowest of the low) who then run the conversation. Everyone suddenly has an opinion of my private thoughts, which results in me losing my job. Crazy idea? It happened this week at Sky Sports. I thought freedom of speech was a wonderful thing to be cherished. Beware of the thought police because one day they could be coming for you.
1) Motley Crue - Shout at the devil
2) Iron Maiden - The number of the beast
3) Charlie Daniels Band - The devil went down to Georgia
4) Van Halen - Running with the devil
5) Bon Jovi - Tokyo road
6) Def Leppard - Nine lives
7) Slash - Beautiful dangerous
8) Motorhead - Get back in line
9) Chris Cornell - You know my name
10) Magnum - Wild angels
11) Poco - Call it love
12) Moody Blues - The voice
13) T-Rex - Jeepster
14) Curved Air - Back street luv
15) Santana - Black magic woman
16) Badfinger - Day after day
17) Jethro Tull - Aqualung
18) Black Sabbath - Iron man
19) David Bowie - Oh you pretty things
20) Red Bone - Witch queen of New Orleans
21) Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz
22) CCS - Walkin'
23) The Who - Won't get fooled again
24) Deep Purple - Strange kind of woman
Hour three features rocking blues artists
1) Gary Moore - Walkin' by myself
2) George Thoroughgood & The Destroyers - Ride on Josephine
3) Brian Setzer - Everybody's up to something
4) Aerosmith - Never loved a girl
5) Walter Trout - Maybe a fool
6) Eric Clapton - Before you accuse me
7) Whiesnake - Trouble
8) ZZ Top - La grange
9) The Doors - Roadhouse blues
10) Rolling Stones - Little red rooster
11) The Animals - I'm crying
12) Canned Heat - On the road again
13) Tinsley Ellis - Highwayman
14) Joe Bonamassa - Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment