Saturday 5 January 2013

Brit Rock 5th January

Happy New Year rockers 1)The Cult - 'Lil devil 2)The Hives - Hate to say I told you so 3)UFO - Only you can rock me 4)The Cars - Just what I needed 5)Bob Seger - We've ot tonight 6)Metallica - Turn the page 7)The Who - See me feel me 8)Steve Miller Band - Jet airliner 9)Blood Sweat & Tears - Spinning wheel 10)Billy Idol - Cradle of love 11)Marillion - Cover my eyes (pain and heaven) 12)Queen - Friends will be friends 13)Bryan Adams - Do I have to say the words And it's a look back to 2012 14)The Darkness - With a woman 15)Europe - Not supposed to sing the blues 16)Slash feat. Myles Kennedy - You're a lie 17)ZZ Top - I gotsa get paid 18)Bruce Springsteen - We take care of our own 19)Rolling Stones - Doom and gloom 20)Van Halen - Tattoo 21)Lynyrd Skynyrd - One day at a time 22)Aerosmith - What could have been love 23)The Temperance Society - Only friend 24)Asia - Face on the bridge 25)Rival Sons - Until the sun comes Hour three and it's rock instrumentals 1)Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein 2)Allman Bros Band - Jessica 3)Focus - Sylvia 4)Love Sculpture - Sabre dance 5)Iron Maiden - Transylvania 6)Bryan May - God save the Queen 7)Whitesnake - Belgian Tom's hat trick 8)Dixie Dregs - Take it off the top 9)The Nice - America 10)The Shadows - Apache 11)Emerson Lake & Palmer - Fanfare for the common man 12)Gary Moore - The loner 13)Ozzy Osbourne - Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment