Monday 25 February 2013

Brit Rock 12th January

Hello there. 1)Robert Palmer - Bad case of loving you 2)Toto - Hold the line 3)Led Zeppelin - All my love 4)Whitesnake - Love hunter 5)Thin Lizzy - Rosin dubh black rose 6)Scorpions - Holiday 7)Van Halen - Dance the night away 8)Tom Petty - Refugee 9)Fleetwood Mac - Tusk 10)The Knack - My Sharona 11)Meatloaf - All revved up with no place to go 12)Sham 69 - Hersham boys 13)Dave Edmunds - Crawling from the wreckage 14)The Ramones - Sheena is a punk rocker 15)Rainbow - Eyes of the world 16)Cheap Trick - I want you to want me 17)Kiss - I was made for lovin' you 18)ACDC - Highway to hell 19)Supertramp - Breakfast in America 20)Eagles - Heartache tonight 21)Blackfoot - Highway song 22)Motorhead - Overkill 23)Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb Hour three is simply a selection of rock from all over the place 1)Vanilla Fudge - Ticket to ride 2)The Beatles - I am the walrus 3)The Zombies - Time of the season 4)The Doors - Love me two times 5)David Lee Roth - Just like paradise 6)The Scorpions - Still loving you 7)Poison - Your mama don't dance 8)Heart - Fanatic 9)Alabama Shakes - Hold on 10)The Quireboys - 7 'o' clock 11)Stryper - Calling on you 12)Crosby Stills & Nash - Marakesh express 13)Van Morrison - Moondance

No comments:

Post a Comment