Monday 25 February 2013

Brit Rock 2nd February

Back to 1983 for the first two hours 1)U2 - Sunday bloody Sunday 2)Quiet Riot - Cum on feel the noize 3)Robert Plant - Big log 4)Don Henley - Dirty laundry 5)Metallica - Seek and destroy 6)Bryan Adams - Cuts like a knife 7)Marillion - Scipt for a jester's tear 8)Journey - Faithfully 9)The Police - Synchronicity 2 10)Twisted Sister - I am I'm me 11)Yes - Owner of a lonely heart 12)Def Leppard - Stagefright 13)Talking Heads - Buning down the house 14)Billy Idol - Rebel yell 15)ELO - Secret messages 16)Big Country - Chance 17)Dio - Holy diver 18)ZZ Top - TV dinners 19)Motley Crue - Shout at the devil 20)Rolling Stones - Undercover of the night 21)REM - Radio song It's an hour of new rock for hour three 1)Biffy Clyro - Black chandelier 2)Hain - Don't save me 3)Diagonal - Capsizing 4)Mallory Knox - Lighthouse 5)The Virgin Mary's - Taking the blame 6)Snakecharmer - My angel 7)Bring Me The Horizon - Shadow Moses 8)The Blackout - Start the party 9)Goldsboro - Great white buffalo 10)Crowns -Stitches in the flag 11)The Union - You're my Jesus 12)Spirit Family Union - I'll find a way

No comments:

Post a Comment