Sunday 2 October 2011

Brit Rock 1st October

It's an Indian summer here in the UK with temperatures reaching 29 degrees. And what am I doing? Stuck indoors writing this. How I suffer for my art
1) David Bowie - Diamond dogs
2) Nazareth - Hair of the dog
3) Elvis Presley - Hound dog
4) Aerosmith - Walking the dog
5) Led Zeppelin - Black dog
6) Judas Priest - Living after midnight
7) Papa Roach - Last resort
8) Metallica - Seek and destroy
9) Roger Daltrey - Free me
10) Graham Bonnet - Night games
11) Badfinger - No matter what
12) Def Leppard -Rock rock 'till you drop
13) Iron Maiden - Running free
14) Chris Rea - Dancing my blues away
15) ACDC - Thunderstruck
16) Thunder - Dirty love
17) Black Crowes - Jealous again
18) Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Joybringer
19) Love Sculpture - Sabre dance
20) Malcolm McClaren - Madame butterfly
21) U2, Brian Eno & Pavarotti - Miss Sarajevo
22) Gun - Better days
23) The Who - You better you bet
24) Tom Petty - Learning to fly
Hour three is an hour of hair metal classics
1) Twisted Sister - We're not gonna take it
2) Saxon - And the bands played on
3) Motley Crue - Girls girls girls
4) KISS - I was made for loving you
5) Whitesnake - Here I go again
6) Alice Cooper - Poison
7) Heart - Never
8) Poison - Every rose has its thorn
9) Guns 'N' Roses - Patience
10) Van Halen - Jump
11) David Lee Roth - Just like paradise
12) Ratt - Round and round
13) Cinderella - Somebody save me

No comments:

Post a Comment