Sunday 2 October 2011

Brit Rock 24th September

An hour of the blues to start this week
1) Aerosmith - Milk cow blues
2) George Thorougood - One bourbon, one scotch one beer
3) Oli Brown - No diggity
4) Jeff Healey - I think I love you too much
5) Rolling Stones - Little red rooster
6) Bo Didley - Bo Didley
7) Juicy Lucy - Who do you love?
8) Chris Rea - Dancing my blues away
9) Cream - Crossroads
10) John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - All your love
11) Seasick Steve - Burning up
12) Gary Moore - Still got the blues
13) Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack lightning
14) Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
15) Snow Patrol - Chasing cars
16) Biffy Clyro - Bubbles
17) Led Zeppelin - Immigrant song
18) The Who - Baba 'O Reilly
19) Queen - Innuendo
20) 3 Doors Down - Every time you go
21) Alice Cooper - I'll bite your face off
22) John Hiatt - Damn this town
23) Bruce Springsteen - My hometown
24) Pink Floyd - Money
25) Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein
Hour three is non stop grunge
1) Neil Young - Hey hey my my
2) Weezer - Buddy Holly
3) Soundgarden - Black hole sun
4) Alice In Chains - Man in the box
5) Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate love song
6) Blind Melon - No rain
7) Pearl Jam - Daughter
8) Silverchair - Tomorrow
9) Everclear - Everything to everyone
10) REM - What's the frequency Kenneth
11) Bush - Swallowed
12) Nirvana - Heart shaped box
13) Faith No More - Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment