Sunday 2 October 2011

Brit Rock 27th August

And on we go
1) Radiohead - Just
2) Beatles - Helter skelter
3) Tom Petty - I won't back down
4) Scorpions - No one like you
5) Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Jackie Blue
6) Shawn Mullins - Lullaby
7) Toto - Rosanna
8) The Baby's - Isn't it time
9) Bad English - When I see you smile
10) Maroon 5 - Harder to breath
11) Muse - Knights of Cydonia
12) Ozzy Osbourne - So tired
13) KISS - Detroit rock city
14) Deep Purple - Highway star
15) The Who - Join together
16) Alice Cooper - School's out
17) The Eagles - Witchy woman
18) Neil Young - Heart of gold
19) David Bowie - Starman
20) Moody Blues - I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band
21) Slade - Look wot u done
22) Free - A little bit of love
23) Jackson Browne - Doctor my eyes
24) Elton John - Tiny dancer
25) Todd Rungdeon - I saw the light
26) Bee Bop Deluxe - Ships in the night

No comments:

Post a Comment